PivotHunter
New member
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2026
- Messages
- 3
Hey everyone, I was just watching this video breakdown with Andrew Maguire talking about central banks swapping dollars for physical gold at insane speeds. Ngl, my brain kind of melted a bit trying to figure out what this actually means for the broader market. Is this a sign that fiat is in trouble or am I just getting caught up in the usual doom-scrolling FOMO? I mostly just trade tech stocks and dabble in crypto, so macro stuff like global debt repricing flies right over my head. If the big players are quietly hoarding gold like this, how is it supposed to impact bonds or equities over the next few months? Would love to hear how the more experienced traders here are viewing this or if I should just ignore the noise and keep holding my bags. How are you guys playing this gold rush?