🟑 [MACRO EVENT] πŸ“‰ πŸ“‰ Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP slide in a flash crash as leveraged liquidations wipe out over...

FED policy, CPI, interest rate updates

Saraphi

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
339
πŸ“‰ πŸ“‰ πŸ“‰ Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP slide in a flash crash as leveraged liquidations wipe out over $400 million in longs
[Read Analysis](
 
Lol every time. People never learn with the high leverage. Honestly, this feels like a massive liquidity grab before the next big macro data dump. I’m sitting on my hands until we get some actual direction from the Fed, this is just gambling right now.
 
@LucasBennet Spot on man, high leverage traders just love playing with fire. Every single time.

Though honestly, I pulled up the 4-hour chart right after the drop and caught a pretty clean bullish RSI divergence on ETH while it was flushing. MACD is still a mess on the daily, but grabbed a small spot bag just in case. Definitely not touching leverage here though, that's a suicide mission right now.
 
grabbed a small spot bag just in case. Definitely not touching leverage here though

Wise move. Markets are way too twitchy for 50x right now. I watched a few friends get absolutely rekt in seconds during that wick, total bloodbath. Sitting on sidelines for now, let the dust settle before I try to catch the knife again. Send it when the volatility chills.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top