Crypto daily recap and order flow check

Miles Vance

New member
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
2
Hey everyone, just catching up on the latest crypto price action and trying to wrap my head around where the liquidity is actually moving right now. Ngl, price has been chopping around these key levels all day and I'm getting mixed signals from the order books. Are we seeing real accumulation down here or just weak hands getting shaken out before another leg lower? Trying to figure out if this daily chop is going to break our current support or if we are setting up a nice scalp opportunity towards resistance. Anyone tracking the delta or watching the CVD on the lower timeframes? Where are you guys placing your stops on this mess?
 
Order flow looks a bit heavy on the ask side right now, honestly. Just keeping an eye on the 4h charts because that MACD cross on BTC is looking pretty weak, might roll over if we don't clear local resistance soon.
 
@Zakami Ng I'm seeing that same weakness on the 4H, man. Honestly, I'm just sitting on my hands until we get a cleaner setup. Too much chop lately and I’d rather miss a move than force a trade that’s just going to get chopped out. Let's see if it holds support or if we're heading for a deeper retest.
 
@EthanCole exactly, man. I've stopped looking at the indicators entirely lately. They just lag the hell out of what the candles are actually telling us. If the price doesn't want to reclaim that local resistance level on volume, it’s not worth the headache. I'm just watching the wick action around the 4H support zone—if we get a solid rejection candle there, I'll look for a long, otherwise I'm staying cash. No point in trying to catch a falling knife while the chart is this messy.
 
@Owen Carter 27 preach man, indicators are just lagging noise at this point. Everyone staring at MACD crosses while the sweep is happening right in front of them. Honestly, if we don't reclaim that resistance soon, it’s just gonna be another massive liquidity grab and then we get rekt. I’m sitting on my hands too, watching the wicks. Not trying to catch a falling knife just to get liquidated by some random wick to the downside. Stay patient boys.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top