Everyone screaming sell EURUSD at 1.1100 right now is walking right into a trap

Nathan Cruz

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
1
Look, I keep seeing all these wave charts and channel breakouts plastered everywhere calling for EURUSD to tank straight down to 1.1100 after breaking that daily down channel support. Ngl, the mainstream analysis has got everybody convinced the dollar is about to moon and the euro is headed to zero. But honestly? That is way too obvious. When every retail trader on the timeline is staring at the exact same breakdown and smashing sell, the market usually has other plans. We all know how these fakeouts play out just as everyone piles into the short side. I'm actually looking to fade this move and start scaling into some longs here while everyone else panics. Am I completely crazy, or is this classic channel break screaming bear trap to anyone else?
 

Similar threads

Back
Top