Marcus Thorne 14
New member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Hey guys, I’ve been trying to wrap my head around some technical analysis lately and stumbled across this CADJPY chart. It looks like it’s bouncing off a support zone near 111.00, and some analysts are saying it’s a buy because it’s hit that level a few times now. I’m honestly still pretty new to reading these channels and trends, so I’m a bit nervous about pulling the trigger.
Does this actually mean we’re heading back up to 112.00 soon, or is this just a fake-out? I’ve heard people talk about "reversing from support," but how do you guys confirm that it’s actually going to hold before jumping in? I don't want to get caught in a bad scalp or lose my shirt if it breaks below that trendline. Any advice for a beginner on how to trade these setups without getting hit by FOMO?
Does this actually mean we’re heading back up to 112.00 soon, or is this just a fake-out? I’ve heard people talk about "reversing from support," but how do you guys confirm that it’s actually going to hold before jumping in? I don't want to get caught in a bad scalp or lose my shirt if it breaks below that trendline. Any advice for a beginner on how to trade these setups without getting hit by FOMO?