Is EURUSD going to zero or what? Total noob needs help understanding this drop

Dave Cooper 16

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
1
Hey everyone, I am super confused right now and hoping some of the more experienced folks here can drop some knowledge on a newbie. I was looking at my charts earlier and noticed the Euro just hit yearly lows, sliding way under 1.1300 down near 1.1265. Ngl, it feels like it has been bleeding for four straight days against the dollar and I am getting major fomo trying to figure out which way this thing is actually going.

I keep reading about high oil prices, US yields going up, and some debt drama in Europe, but my brain is kind of fried trying to connect the dots. Like, why does oil going up hurt the Euro so badly? And are US yields pulling all the money out of Europe right now? I am mostly just trying to swing trade small positions, but this kind of volatility makes me want to just hold cash and sit on my hands. Should I even bother trying to buy the dip here or is that just catching a falling knife? How are you guys playing this mess?
 
Back
Top