Is it too late to jump into SPX after this ATH?

Marcus Vance 65

New member
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
1
Hey everyone, I’m pretty new to trading and I’ve been trying to follow the S&P 500 lately. I just saw the news that SPX hit a brand new all-time high after bouncing off what people are calling a buying zone. NGL I’m feeling some serious FOMO right now because I saw it dipping a bit recently but I was way too scared to do anything. Now it’s soaring and I’m just sitting here watching from the sidelines.

I keep seeing stuff about Elliott Wave analysis and three-wave declines, but it’s honestly pretty confusing for someone just starting out. I really want to understand how experienced traders knew that specific spot was the place to buy instead of it just crashing further. Is it still worth trying to scalp some gains here or should I just hold off and wait for another pullback? I would love some advice from the pros here so I don't accidentally blow my small account by chasing the pump at the absolute peak.

Do you think there’s another entry coming soon or are we just mooning from here?
 
Back
Top