Marcus Vance 14
New member
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Hey guys, still pretty new to the trading game and trying to make sense of the latest news doing the rounds. I just saw a financial services roundup mentioning big names like Experian and SoFi Technologies. Ngl, my feed has been blowing up with SoFi lately and the FOMO is starting to hit me hard, but I have absolutely no idea how this kind of market talk actually impacts the stock price.
Like, does a general sector roundup usually pump these stocks, or is the move already priced in by the time us retail scrubs hear about it? I am mostly looking at SoFi because it feels super hyped, but I really don't want to buy near the ATH and end up holding bags forever. Experian also seems solid but maybe a bit slower. Should I be looking to scalp these on the volatility, or are they more of a long-term hold?
I would love some advice from the seasoned pros in here. How do you guys actually trade these financial sector roundups, and is SoFi worth jumping into today?
Like, does a general sector roundup usually pump these stocks, or is the move already priced in by the time us retail scrubs hear about it? I am mostly looking at SoFi because it feels super hyped, but I really don't want to buy near the ATH and end up holding bags forever. Experian also seems solid but maybe a bit slower. Should I be looking to scalp these on the volatility, or are they more of a long-term hold?
I would love some advice from the seasoned pros in here. How do you guys actually trade these financial sector roundups, and is SoFi worth jumping into today?