VelocityPivot
New member
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2026
- Messages
- 4
I keep seeing these wave analysis posts popping up everywhere screaming buy now that we’ve hit the 30800 support level. Everyone is getting hyped about a push back to 31500, but is anyone actually looking at the macro picture, or are we all just addicted to the hopium? NGL, this reeks of a classic setup to catch retail traders before the next leg down.
Technical analysis is great until the market decides it doesn't care about your support lines anymore. We’ve seen these "reversed from support" signals fail more times than I can count when sentiment is this fragile. It feels like we are just scalp-hunting in a minefield while ignoring the elephant in the room regarding interest rates and valuations. FOMO is a hell of a drug, but I’m not sure why anyone would want to go long here when the risk-reward looks so skewed to the downside. If this breaks 30800, that chart is going to look like a cliff dive, not a wave formation. Are you guys actually buying this dip, or are you just waiting for the liquidity to get swept?
Technical analysis is great until the market decides it doesn't care about your support lines anymore. We’ve seen these "reversed from support" signals fail more times than I can count when sentiment is this fragile. It feels like we are just scalp-hunting in a minefield while ignoring the elephant in the room regarding interest rates and valuations. FOMO is a hell of a drug, but I’m not sure why anyone would want to go long here when the risk-reward looks so skewed to the downside. If this breaks 30800, that chart is going to look like a cliff dive, not a wave formation. Are you guys actually buying this dip, or are you just waiting for the liquidity to get swept?