Is the upcoming election going to wreck my crypto bags?

YieldWeaver

New member
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
8
Hey everyone, still pretty new to the space and trying to wrap my head around how politics actually moves the market. I keep seeing news about US crypto rules potentially changing after the midterms and honestly, it’s got me a bit nervous. I read that even guys like Andrew Cuomo are saying we need "bipartisan legislation" to keep things stable, otherwise, everything might be up in the air depending on who wins.

I’m currently holding a decent amount of BTC and a few alts, but this talk about regulations being vulnerable makes me want to hit the sell button just to be safe. Does news like this usually cause a massive dump, or is the market already priced in for this kind of political noise? Should I be looking to move into stablecoins until the dust settles, or am I just having some major FOMO-driven anxiety? Would love to hear how you vets handle election years—do you just hold through the volatility or do you actually try to scalp around these news events?
 
Back
Top