Marcus Foley 47
New member
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Hey guys, I was just reading about this new SEC proposal where they are trying to clear the "custody hurdles" for investment advisers who want to offer crypto to their clients. I'm still pretty green to the whole trading scene, and honestly, a lot of this regulatory jargon goes right over my head. From what I can gather, it seems like some big-money advisers have been blocked from putting their clients into crypto because of strict storage rules, and now the SEC might be loosening things up.
Ngl, this sounds like it could be massive, but I don't want to let FOMO get the best of me. If all these traditional financial advisers suddenly get the green light to offer crypto, are we about to see a tidal wave of retail and institutional cash pump our bags to a new ATH? Or is this just boring backend bureaucracy that won't actually affect the charts anytime soon? I'm just trying to hold my spot positions right now, but I really want to understand if this is a major catalyst I should be prepping for.
I'd love to hear some thoughts from the seasoned mates in here who actually understand how these SEC moves play out in the real market. Do you think this is a game-changer for long-term spot holders, or is it just noise?
Ngl, this sounds like it could be massive, but I don't want to let FOMO get the best of me. If all these traditional financial advisers suddenly get the green light to offer crypto, are we about to see a tidal wave of retail and institutional cash pump our bags to a new ATH? Or is this just boring backend bureaucracy that won't actually affect the charts anytime soon? I'm just trying to hold my spot positions right now, but I really want to understand if this is a major catalyst I should be prepping for.
I'd love to hear some thoughts from the seasoned mates in here who actually understand how these SEC moves play out in the real market. Do you think this is a game-changer for long-term spot holders, or is it just noise?