Marcus Croft
New member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Alright guys, saw the news drop about Vista Gold agreeing to this sale, but ngl I have some major doubts about the buyer's actual capability to fund the Mt Todd project. VGZ has been grinding sideways in a tight range for what feels like forever, and this news should theoretically inject some serious volatility. But if the order book is telling a different story and the market senses the buyer is just a paper tiger, we might see a massive liquidity sweep before a nasty dump. I'm looking at the tape right now and trying to figure out if this is institutional accumulation or just retail FOMO trying to frontrun a pump that might ultimately fizzle out.
Looking at the daily chart, we are sitting right under some major resistance. If this catalyst is legit, we could see a clean breakout and a run toward local highs, but if the funding doubts linger, I’m expecting a rejection that sends us right back to test our key support levels. The macro gold trend is still holding up, but a fakeout here on VGZ would be brutal for anyone trying to scalp the immediate breakout. I want to see if the volume actually backs up this move or if the order flow is just showing exhaustion.
Are you guys placing limit orders at key support or waiting for a confirmed daily close above resistance before getting into this one?
Looking at the daily chart, we are sitting right under some major resistance. If this catalyst is legit, we could see a clean breakout and a run toward local highs, but if the funding doubts linger, I’m expecting a rejection that sends us right back to test our key support levels. The macro gold trend is still holding up, but a fakeout here on VGZ would be brutal for anyone trying to scalp the immediate breakout. I want to see if the volume actually backs up this move or if the order flow is just showing exhaustion.
Are you guys placing limit orders at key support or waiting for a confirmed daily close above resistance before getting into this one?