Wait, is Bitcoin really going to $600K this cycle? Total newbie totally confused by this news

TrendMaven

New member
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Messages
3
Hey everyone, I’m still pretty new to all this trading stuff and honestly my head is spinning a bit today. I was just reading about the latest Hodler Digest and saw some crazy claims about Bitcoin potentially hitting $600K by 2029 because Peter Brandt flipped bullish. Like, is that even mathematically possible or is this just pure hopium for the next bull run? Also, I saw something about the former SEC boss Jay Clayton becoming an AI czar and people like Roman Storm and the XRP army are super mad about it. As a complete beginner, I have no idea how SEC drama and AI czars actually affect my tiny bag of crypto or if I should just ignore the noise and hold. Can any of you veterans break this down for me in simple terms so I don't FOMO in or panic sell?
 
Lmao 600k? Whoever wrote that is smoking some serious hopium. Look, BTC is basically a high-beta liquidity play. Unless the Fed aggressively cuts rates and starts printing trillions again like in 2020, there is zero chance we hit $600k this cycle. Don't FOMO into those crazy influencer targets. Just watch the macro data, FOMC, and global liquidity—that's what actually drives the market.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top