YieldSeeker
New member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2026
- Messages
- 4
Alright guys, did anyone else watch Arabica coffee futures rip right into a fresh ATH today? Absolutely insane momentum. It looks like the market is aggressively buying the news now that Trump backed off those tariff and economic sanction threats against Colombia. Ngl, I was expecting some choppy consolidation, but the order flow on this pump was just relentless, completely wiping out any shorts.
Since we are officially in price discovery land, I'm struggling to map out the next key resistance levels. When a commodity breaks out like this on a major macro pivot, do you guys rely on psychological round numbers and Fibonacci extensions, or are you watching the order book for big institutional blocks to cap the run? I really want to scalp a pullback, but I’m terrified of FOMOing at the absolute top if the momentum suddenly drains out.
I'm trying to figure out where the new line in the sand is for support. Do you think the previous highs will hold as solid support on a retest, or are we looking at a massive mean-reversion drop once the hype settles down? Where are you guys placing your bids for a potential entry?
Since we are officially in price discovery land, I'm struggling to map out the next key resistance levels. When a commodity breaks out like this on a major macro pivot, do you guys rely on psychological round numbers and Fibonacci extensions, or are you watching the order book for big institutional blocks to cap the run? I really want to scalp a pullback, but I’m terrified of FOMOing at the absolute top if the momentum suddenly drains out.
I'm trying to figure out where the new line in the sand is for support. Do you think the previous highs will hold as solid support on a retest, or are we looking at a massive mean-reversion drop once the hype settles down? Where are you guys placing your bids for a potential entry?