Arabica just printed a massive ATH on the Colombia tariff drama, what's the play here?

Nate Sterling 37

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
1
Anyone else watching this absolute madness in Arabica coffee? Prices just went full parabolic and hit a record high after traders had to digest Trump backing off those tariff and economic sanction threats against Colombia. Ngl, I missed the initial breakout because I was too busy watching forex, but this chart looks completely insane right now. I'm trying to figure out how this geopolitical back-and-forth is messing with the current order flow. Are we seeing massive short liquidation up here, or is this genuine institutional buying stepping in after the tariff fear subsided? I'm holding off on any entries until I see how it reacts to these higher levels. Wondering if anyone has mapped out the new resistance zones or if we are looking at a classic blow-off top before a brutal retrace to test the previous breakout support. How are you guys playing this short-term trend?
 

Similar threads

Back
Top