YieldCurve
New member
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2026
- Messages
- 2
Hey everyone, I’m still pretty new to trading forex and ngl, watching the EUR/USD charts today gave me a minor heart attack. It just dropped all the way down to 1.1328 on Thursday and keeps bleeding out.
I was reading that US Treasury yields are flying high because everyone is scared of inflation and energy prices forcing the Fed to be super aggressive. Apparently 10-year bonds are chilling around 5.3 percent and 30-years are at 5.64 percent. To be honest, all these bond numbers confuse me a bit, but I get that high yields are making the dollar super strong right now.
My real question is for the experienced traders out there: do you guys think this massive sell-off is finally going to end soon, or are we heading much lower? I'm dealing with serious FOMO looking at these new lows, but I'm too scared to jump in blindly without knowing if a reversal is right around the corner. Should I just hold off on touching this pair for now, or is there a way to trade this safely? Any advice for a newbie would be awesome.
I was reading that US Treasury yields are flying high because everyone is scared of inflation and energy prices forcing the Fed to be super aggressive. Apparently 10-year bonds are chilling around 5.3 percent and 30-years are at 5.64 percent. To be honest, all these bond numbers confuse me a bit, but I get that high yields are making the dollar super strong right now.
My real question is for the experienced traders out there: do you guys think this massive sell-off is finally going to end soon, or are we heading much lower? I'm dealing with serious FOMO looking at these new lows, but I'm too scared to jump in blindly without knowing if a reversal is right around the corner. Should I just hold off on touching this pair for now, or is there a way to trade this safely? Any advice for a newbie would be awesome.