Is this DeepSeek panic actually a good buying opportunity or are we cooked?

Derek Wells

New member
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
1
Hey everyone, I'm still pretty new to trading and ngl, seeing my watchlist bleed today totally gave me fomo in reverse. I'm holding a tiny bag of Nvidia and watching Broadcom get hammered because of all this DeepSeek news, and I'm honestly super confused. Some people are saying the selloff is totally overblown and these AI titans aren't going anywhere, but others act like the whole sector is about to crater. Since I'm still trying to figure out how macro news actually impacts stock prices instead of just reading headlines, I wanted to ask the more experienced folks here. Are you guys panic selling your tech holdings right now, or is this just a classic market overreaction where we should be buying the dip before it hits ATH again? Would love to hear what your game plan is.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top