Newbie here what does this Vista Gold news actually mean for my position?

Nathaniel Moore

New member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
3
Hey everyone, I’ve been lurking for a bit trying to learn the ropes, but I’m super confused about this Vista Gold news. I saw that they finally agreed to a sale for the Mt Todd project, but I’m seeing people arguing everywhere about whether the buyer can actually scrape together the cash to build the thing. Ngl, I’m pretty tempted to jump in because I’m worried about fomo if this thing rips, but I have no idea if this is a massive red flag or a huge opportunity.

Do you guys think the market has already priced this deal in, or is there still room for a move up? I’m holding a small bag right now and honestly have no clue if I should hold or just cut my losses before things get messy. How do you guys usually vet these buyers when you see an announcement like this? Any advice would be a huge help to a beginner like me.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top