Wait, is the Benzinga news feed coming to MetaTrader now?

Marcus Thorne 11

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
1
Hey guys, I keep seeing this headline pop up about MetaQuotes letting brokers add Benzinga news directly into MT4 and MT5, and I’m a bit confused about how this actually works. Does this mean I’ll finally be able to see real-time market updates without having to switch tabs or keep a browser open while I’m trying to scalp?

I’m still pretty new to the platform, so I’m wondering if this is a game-changer or if it’s just more noise on the screen. NGL, I’ve had some major fomo lately when the market starts moving and I don't know why, so maybe having a feed right there would help me hold my trades with a bit more confidence. My main question is, do I have to wait for my broker to flip a switch for this, or can I just enable it myself in the terminal? If anyone has used this or knows if it’s worth the hype, I’d love to hear your thoughts before I go looking for a new broker just to get some decent news.
 
Wait, really? If that's actually true, it might save me from having three different browser tabs open all day while I'm waiting for 4H closes. Still wouldn't take trade signals straight from it though, you guys know how fast headlines can fake you out.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top