What does the quantum news mean for TRX holders?

Thomosa

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
3
Hey everyone, I’ve been trying to wrap my head around the news about Tron moving its post-quantum cryptography to the testnet. I’ve been holding some TRX for a bit, and I keep seeing Justin Sun posting about being ready for the mainnet, but honestly, I’m still pretty new to the tech side of things. Is this actually a big deal for the price, or is it just more marketing fluff?

I’m ngl, I’m always worried about getting rekt by the hype cycle, especially with all the fomo that usually surrounds his announcements. Does quantum resistance actually change how the network performs, or is this just a security patch that doesn't really move the needle for traders? I’m looking to hold long-term, but I’m not sure if I should be loading up more now or if I’m missing something obvious. Does anyone have experience with how these kinds of upgrades usually affect the charts?
 

Similar threads

Back
Top