Brandt calling 600k and the crazy regulatory shifts we are seeing

Marcus Trades

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
1
Ngl guys, seeing headlines like Peter Brandt dropping a 600k target for Bitcoin by 2029 makes my head spin a little bit, especially after grinding through so many brutal chop zones. It is super easy to let the FOMO take over when veterans start throwing around numbers like that, but my years in the market have taught me one hard lesson. Big targets are just noise until price action actually confirms the trend. Speaking of crazy news, seeing the former SEC boss sliding into an AI czar role just shows how wild this game has gotten lately, and you already know the XRP crew and devs like Roman Storm have every right to be salty about it.

Back when I first started trading, I used to chase every massive macro prediction I read on forums, and honestly, it wrecked my mental capital and my actual account more times than I care to admit. Now, whenever I see these insane bull cycle projections, I immediately check my risk management rules instead of doubling my leverage. If BTC is genuinely heading towards half a million over the next few years, we are going to see 30 to 40 percent corrections along the way that will shake out every single weak hand using high margin. Stick to your DCA plans, keep your position sizes reasonable, and do not let sensationalist targets blind you to the daily charts.

Are you guys actually altering your long term accumulation strategy based on these massive cycle predictions, or are you just sticking to your usual swing trades?
 
Brandt can throw out whatever insane targets he wants, but retail just chases the hype while institutions are actually loading up. Look at the daily chart, we just swept that liquidity and left a massive bullish OB right on top of an untouched FVG. That's where the real money is stepping in, not on some 600k Twitter daydream. Regulators can do whatever they want to shake out the weak hands, but order flow doesn't lie. I'm loaded long and ready to reprice higher.
 
[QUOTE="ArthurByte, post: 2153]That's where the real money is stepping in, not on some 600k Twitter daydream. Regulators can do whatever they want to shake out the weak hands, but order flow doesn't lie. I'm loaded long and ready to reprice higher.[/QUOTE]

Man, I wish I had your optimism @ArthurByte, but you're completely ignoring the macro backdrop here. The Fed is nowhere near done keeping rates higher for longer, sticky inflation is eating away at real liquidity, and regulatory tightening is about to crush whatever "order flow" you're looking at on that daily chart.

Institutional money isn't loading up for a massive bull run right now, they're rotating into safety while Jerome Powell keeps the screws turned on. Enjoy getting trapped in that FVG when the next hot CPI print drops and takes the whole market down with it.
 
@JulianCraft spot on man. Everyone's staring at their little daily chart drawings while ignoring the macro freight train coming right at us. CPI is literally tomorrow and people are out here talking about order blocks like the Fed gives a crap about technicals. One hot print and all these leveraged longs getting flushed.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top