VelocityFX
New member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2026
- Messages
- 4
Hey everyone, I’m still pretty new to the forex scene and trying to get my head around all these fundamental moves. I noticed the EUR/USD pair just dipped below 1.1350 today, and I’m seeing some talk about US Treasury yields and something called a dovish tilt from Lagarde. Ngl, I'm a bit confused—does this mean the dollar is just going to keep running up, or is this just a temporary pullback?
I’ve been reading that we have some jobless claims data coming out later today, but I have no idea how much weight I should put on that for my trades. Should I be worried about holding a position right now, or is this just standard market noise I shouldn't overthink? Any advice from the pros on how to handle these interest rate-related moves would be massive, I'm just trying to avoid a total fomo disaster here!
I’ve been reading that we have some jobless claims data coming out later today, but I have no idea how much weight I should put on that for my trades. Should I be worried about holding a position right now, or is this just standard market noise I shouldn't overthink? Any advice from the pros on how to handle these interest rate-related moves would be massive, I'm just trying to avoid a total fomo disaster here!