QuantPulse
New member
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Messages
- 2
Hey everyone, I’ve been looking at some charts and came across a wave analysis saying that GBPJPY is looking to move up after hitting support around 207.25. It’s saying we might see it climb to 210.00 soon, but honestly, I’m still pretty new to reading these technical setups.
Ngl, I’m feeling a bit of FOMO looking at this, but I’m terrified of getting stopped out if the trend decides to snap the other way. Does this support level actually hold weight, or is it just noise? I’m trying to learn how to spot these reversals before they happen without getting wrecked, so any tips on how you guys confirm a trade like this would be huge. Should I wait for it to break a certain point before jumping in?
Ngl, I’m feeling a bit of FOMO looking at this, but I’m terrified of getting stopped out if the trend decides to snap the other way. Does this support level actually hold weight, or is it just noise? I’m trying to learn how to spot these reversals before they happen without getting wrecked, so any tips on how you guys confirm a trade like this would be huge. Should I wait for it to break a certain point before jumping in?